Activated Carbon Foam - Different Pore Sizes for Air Filtering
The activated carbon foam is the combination of PU sponge and activated carbon powder.
Activated carbon foam, also known as activated carbon sponge, is a kind of air filter media. The activated carbon foam is constructed from polyurethane sponge and coconut shell or coal activated carbon powder.
High quality activated carbon is adhered to the polyurethane sponge. The minimum carbon content of activated carbon foam is 50%. The high carbon content can ensure the high filtration and purification efficiency. The activated carbon foam has different pore sizes, which have different air filtering efficiency. The different pore sizes can suit more applications and satisfy more customers.
The activated carbon foam is commonly supplied in sheet, the maximum width is 1m and the maximum length is 2m, the special specifications can be customized.
The activated carbon foam is mainly used for eliminating volatile organic compounds, dust, fog, odor and formaldehyde, etc.
- Base material: polyurethane sponge.
- Activated carbon material: coconut shell and coal activated carbon.
- Activated carbon pattern: powder activated carbon.
- Carbon content: minimum 50%.
- Pore size: small, middle, large.
- Foam thickness: 3mm - 25mm.
- Foam width: maximum 1m.
- Foam length: maximum 2m.
- Different pore sizes. We can supply activated carbon foam with different pore sizes to suit different applications.
- High quality activated carbon material. The coconut or coal activated carbon powder has high filtering efficiency and it is adhered to the sponge firmly.
- High carbon content. The high carbon content can ensure the high filtering efficiency, high absorption efficiency and high purification efficiency.
- Perfect package. The activated carbon foam is commonly packed in cartons and then wooden pallet. It can protect the activated carbon foam from moisture.
Activated carbon foam has different pore size.
The perfect package can protect activated carbon foam from moisture.
- The activated carbon foam with high carbon content and high filtering efficiency is mainly used for eliminating and removing the peculiar odors in the air. It can also eliminating the volatile organic compounds, dust, fog, odor and formaldehyde, etc.
- The activated carbon foam can be used as the material of pleated carbon filter and activated carbon filter panels for more applications.
The activated carbon foam can be made into activated carbon filter panel.
Activated carbon foam is the material of pleated carbon filter.
Inquiry for Our Product
Purair Carbon Filter Company
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.